Our Apple Cider Vinegar Capsules are a dietary supplement intended to support a healthy gut environment, fat metabolism, overall digestion, and mild detoxification. Scientific studies suggest that the active ingredient in apple cider vinegar and acetic acid, may have beneficial effects on cholesterol, triglyceride, and hemoglobin A1C levels. Additionally, acetic acid may have a positive impact on immune health and blood sugar regulation.
With GMP and NSF certifications, our “Pure Apple Cider Vinegar” capsules are USA made in our FDA-registered facility and undergo third-party testing for potency, heavy metals and impurities, ensuring the best in quality and purity for our customers.
This encapsulated “Pure Apple Cider Vinegar” supplement along with the preceding statements above have not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used as a replacement for a healthy and balanced diet. We always recommend that you rely 1st on whole food consumption for the body’s diversely complex nutritional needs, and to consult with your healthcare professional before incorporating any supplements, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have any medical conditions.
Formula Purposes & Benefits
- Apple Cider Vinegar Capsules are synthesized to healthy cholesterol, blood sugar, immune health, digestive health, and increased fat burning.
- Our product is synthesized utilizing the latest scientific research and formulated with optimal ratios of branch chain amino acids to produce world class results.
- Our formula is third party independently tested for heavy metals, impurities, made in the USA, GMP certified, and produced in an FDA registered facility. 1% of the supplements on the market can match our world class standards.
Formula Ingredient Deck
Apple Cider Vinegar
- Supports healthy cholesterol, glucose, triglyceride, and hemoglobin A1C levels (28).
- Reduces total plasma cholesterol concentrations via increased stimulation of acid bile excretion (29).
- Supports immune health with high concentrations of flavonoids, gallic acid, catechins, and ferulic acid (29).
- Improves blood sugar regulation by increased glucose utilization, lipolysis (fat burning), reduced lipogenesis (fat storage), and suppressing hepatic (liver) synthesis of glucose (30).
Proper Use of This Supplement
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules once a day. For best results take20-30 min before a meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Uses third party independently tested ingredients that are made in the USA, GMP certified, and made in an FDA registered facility.
- Uses vegetable capsulation with nontoxic ingredients.
other formulas in the market
- Source cheap ingredients from heavily polluted soils. Even “organic” supplements not third party tested have been removed by FDA due to high levels of heavy metals.
- Uses cheap fillers and toxic ingredients in capsulation.
28.Kausar, S., Humayun, A., Ahmed, Z., Abbas, M., & Tahir, A. (2019). Effect of Apple Cider Vinegar on Glycemic Control, Hyperlipidemia and Control on Body Weight in Type 2 Diabetes Patients. International Journal of Medical Research and Health Sciences, 8, 59-74.
29.Hadi, A., Pourmasoumi, M., Najafgholizadeh, A., Clark, C., & Esmaillzadeh, A. (2021). The effect of apple cider vinegar on lipid profiles and glycemic parameters: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized clinical trials. BMC complementary medicine and therapies, 21(1), 179. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12906-021-03351-w
30.Petsiou, E. I., Mitrou, P. I., Raptis, S. A., & Dimitriadis, G. D. (2014). Effect and mechanisms of action of vinegar on glucose metabolism, lipid profile, and body weight. Nutrition reviews, 72(10), 651–661. https://doi.org/10.1111/nure.12125
Serving Size: 2 Capsules;
Capsules Per Container: 60;
Bottle Color: White;
Bottle Size: 175cc;
Lid Color: White