Introducing "Alpha Elite -Test," a dietary supplement designed to support men's overall well-being. Our formulation includes Tonkat Ali, L-Arginine, and a blend of Ginseng strains, which are known to promote vitality and energy.
Testosterone is an essential hormone that plays a role in various bodily functions such as red blood cell production, muscle mass, bone density, and cognitive functions. While testosterone levels may naturally decrease with age, it is important to focus on maintaining overall health and wellness.
"Alpha Elite -Test" is made in the USA in our FDA-registered facility, adhering to strict quality standards. Our product undergoes third-party testing for potency, heavy metals, and impurities, ensuring its quality and purity.
Please note that the "Alpha Elite -Test" supplement and the preceding statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. It is important to prioritize a healthy and balanced diet and consult with your healthcare professional before incorporating any supplements into your routine, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have any medical conditions.
By incorporating "Alpha Elite -Test" into your daily routine, you may support your overall well-being and vitality.
Formula Purposes & Benefits
- Male Enhancement is formulated to increase natural testosterone levels, positive mood, reduced cortisol, increased nitric oxide production, increased muscle mass, and improved exercise performance.
- Our product is synthesized utilizing the latest scientific research and formulated with high quality
- Our formula is third party independently tested for heavy metals, impurities, made in the USA, GMP certified, and produced in an FDA registered facility. 1% of the supplements on the market can match our world class standards.
Formula Ingredient Deck
Horny Goat Weed
- Supports increased sexual drive, increased testosterone, reduced progression of atherosclerosis, increased nitric oxide levels, and reduced arterial (blood vessel) inflammation levels (126,127).
- Reduces arterial inflammation via reduction of free-radical-induced peroxidation in erythrocytes, and increased nitric oxide levels (126,127).
- supports arterial health (health of blood vessels) via attenuating DNA damage, correcting endothelial dysfunction (126,127).
- represses macrophage-derived foam cell formation, inhibiting platelet activation, and reduces oxLDL-induced monocyte adhesion to endothelial cells (126,127).
Macca Root Powder
- Supports female hormonal health via increased sex drive, improved post-menopausal symptoms, and improved sexual desire (13).
- Increases luteinizing hormone (LH) production and reduced severity of menstruation (13).
- Increases sperm count in males via androgenic mechanisms associated with free testosterone increase (13).
- Reduces stress hormones (cortisol), increases free testosterone, enhances mood, and supports sexual function (132).
- Supports prostate health, cardiovascular health, and increased hair growth (133,134).
- Supports prostate health via anti-androgenic and anti-inflammatory effects resulting in reduced Benign prostatic hyperplasia (134).
- Natural vasodilator precursor to increased nitric oxide levels (1).
- Supports immune function by maturation of the T cell (immune cell) receptor zeta (TCR) (2).
- Improves exercise performance via increased stroke volume (blood flow) and increased nutrient delivery to exercising muscle (3).
- Reduces arterial blood pressure, insulin resistance, and supports fat lipolysis (fat burning) (4).
- Apoptogenic herb that supports antioxidant function, cognitive function, increased muscle mass, combats inflammation, stabilizes blood pressure, enhances sexual health, and enhances endurance performance (136).
- Combats inflammation via inhibition of hydroxyl radical(inflammation) and lipid peroxidation (136).
- Supports endurance performance by enhancing mitochondrial energy output during exercise (136).
- Supports Antioxidant activity, antimicrobial activity, immune system activity, and skin health (140).
- Supports skin health by inhibiting oxidative damage and skin-aging factor via mitogen-activated protein kinase signaling pathways (141).
- Supports immune health and antioxidant activity by increasing l-glutathione levels (master antioxidant) and enhanced free radical scavenging capabilities (141).
Pumpkin Seed Extract
- Supports urinary health, and immune function (175).
- Substantial improvement in BPH/LUTS. The observed symptom relief is accompanied by a clinically significant improvement in IPSS-related (175).
Muira Puma Extract
- Supports sexual vitality in males and females, reduces stress, and increases blood flow to sexual organs (135).
- May support antioxidant function and cardiovascular health (185).
- Supports blood sugar regulation and urinary health.
- Combats diarrhea, cramps, and muscle inflammation (176).
- Decreases muscle soreness and increases muscle strength (177).
- Supports immune health, improves blood sugar regulation, and reduces inflammatory markers seen in gastrointestinal chronic diseases (16).
- Improves insulin resistance by reduction of inflammatory blood markers, increasing glucose uptake by exercising skeletal muscle, and improving glycogen (storage form of carbohydrates) synthesis (17).
- May support antioxidant function.
- Supports anti-inflammatory, anti-allergenic, and antimicrobial properties (178).
- Supports sexual function, increased testosterone, cardiovascular health, supports healthy urinary tract function, supports athletic performance, and aids as a neuroprotective agent (137,138).
- Supports sexual health, via activating aphrodisiacs, increased spermatogenesis, sperm motility, increased free testosterone, and increase of androgenic (hormone) action via the activation of endogenous testosterone production (137,138).
- Supports cardiovascular health via decreased arterial inflammation levels of tumor necrosis factor (TNF)-α and interleukin (IL)-6 (137,138).
- Supports neuroprotective properties via protection of neuron injury, and cerebral ischemia-reperfusion by suppressing brain inflammatory markers (NF-κB, TNF-α and IL-1β) (137,138).
- Reduces inflammation and supports joint health (178,179).
- Supports immune health via reduced generation of intracellular reactive oxygen species and increased levels of l-glutathione (master antioxidant) in macrophages (immune cells) (178,179).
- Supports increased bone mineral density, muscle function, hormonal balance, and immune function (180).
Proper Use of This Supplement
Suggested Use: Take three (3) capsules before bedtime.
- Uses third-party independently tested ingredients that are made in the USA, GMP certified, and made in an FDA registered facility.
- Uses high-quality herbs, nootropics, vitamins, and minerals in an effective and efficaciously dosed formula.
Other Formulas on the Market
- Source cheap ingredients from heavily polluted soils. Even “organic” supplements not third-party tested have been removed by FDA due to high levels of heavy metals.
- Uses cheap sources of herbs, nootropics, vitamins, and minerals that contain high amounts of fillers and heavy metals.
- Sureda, A., & Pons, A. (2012). Arginine and citrulline supplementation in sports and exercise: ergogenic nutrients?. Medicine and sport science, 59, 18–28. https://doi.org/10.1159/000341937
- Szefel, J., Danielak, A., & Kruszewski, W. J. (2019). Metabolic pathways of L-arginine and therapeutic consequences in tumors. Advances in medical sciences, 64(1), 104–110. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.advms.2018.08.018
- Rodrigues-Krause, J., Krause, M., Rocha, I., Umpierre, D., & Fayh, A. (2018). Association of l-Arginine Supplementation with Markers of Endothelial Function in Patients with Cardiovascular or Metabolic Disorders: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Nutrients, 11(1), 15. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu11010015
- Hu, S., Han, M., Rezaei, A., Li, D., Wu, G., & Ma, X. (2017). L-Arginine Modulates Glucose and Lipid Metabolism in Obesity and Diabetes. Current protein & peptide science, 18(6), 599–608. https://doi.org/10.2174/1389203717666160627074017
126.Kuchakulla, M., Narasimman, M., Soni, Y., Leong, J. Y., Patel, P., & Ramasamy, R. (2021). A systematic review and evidence-based analysis of ingredients in popular male testosterone and erectile dysfunction supplements. International journal of impotence research, 33(3), 311–317. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41443-020-0285-x
13.Dording, C. M., Schettler, P. J., Dalton, E. D., Parkin, S. R., Walker, R. S., Fehling, K. B., Fava, M., & Mischoulon, D. (2015). A double-blind placebo-controlled trial of maca root as treatment for antidepressant-induced sexual dysfunction in women. Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine : eCAM, 2015, 949036. https://doi.org/10.1155/2015/949036
127.Auyeung, K. K., Han, Q. B., & Ko, J. K. (2016). Astragalus membranaceus: A Review of its Protection Against Inflammation and Gastrointestinal Cancers. The American journal of Chinese medicine, 44(1), 1–22. https://doi.org/10.1142/S0192415X16500014
128.Zhang, Z., Zhang, L., & Xu, H. (2019). Effect of Astragalus polysaccharide in treatment of diabetes mellitus: a narrative review. Journal of traditional Chinese medicine = Chung i tsa chih ying wen pan, 39(1), 133–138.
129.Fang, J., & Zhang, Y. (2017). Icariin, an Anti-atherosclerotic Drug from Chinese Medicinal Herb Horny Goat Weed. Frontiers in pharmacology, 8, 734. https://doi.org/10.3389/fphar.2017.00734
130.Rehman, S. U., Choe, K., & Yoo, H. H. (2016). Review on a Traditional Herbal Medicine, Eurycoma longifolia Jack (Tongkat Ali): Its Traditional Uses, Chemistry, Evidence-Based Pharmacology and Toxicology. Molecules (Basel, Switzerland), 21(3), 331. https://doi.org/10.3390/molecules21030331
131.Evron, E., Juhasz, M., Babadjouni, A., & Mesinkovska, N. A. (2020). Natural Hair Supplement: Friend or Foe? Saw Palmetto, a Systematic Review in Alopecia. Skin appendage disorders, 6(6), 329–337. https://doi.org/10.1159/000509905
132.Kwon Y. (2019). Use of saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) extract for benign prostatic hyperplasia. Food science and biotechnology, 28(6), 1599–1606. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10068-019-00605-9
133.Ferrini, M. G., Garcia, E., Abraham, A., Artaza, J. N., Nguyen, S., & Rajfer, J. (2018). Effect of ginger, Paullinia cupana, muira puama and l- citrulline, singly or in combination, on modulation of the inducible nitric oxide- NO-cGMP pathway in rat penile smooth muscle cells. Nitric oxide : biology and chemistry, 76, 81–86. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.niox.2018.03.010
134.Sellami, M., Slimeni, O., Pokrywka, A., Kuvačić, G., D Hayes, L., Milic, M., & Padulo, J. (2018). Herbal medicine for sports: a review. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 15, 14. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12970-018-0218-y
135.Sellami, M., Slimeni, O., Pokrywka, A., Kuvačić, G., D Hayes, L., Milic, M., & Padulo, J. (2018). Herbal medicine for sports: a review. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 15, 14. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12970-018-0218-y
136.Saudan, C., Baume, N., Emery, C., Strahm, E., & Saugy, M. (2008). Short term impact of Tribulus terrestris intake on doping control analysis of endogenous steroids. Forensic science international, 178(1), e7–e10. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.forsciint.2008.01.003
137.Das, S., & Bisht, S. S. (2013). The bioactive and therapeutic potential of Hemidesmus indicus R. Br. (Indian Sarsaparilla) root. Phytotherapy research : PTR, 27(6), 791–801. https://doi.org/10.1002/ptr.4788
138.She, T., Qu, L., Wang, L., Yang, X., Xu, S., Feng, J., Gao, Y., Zhao, C., Han, Y., Cai, S., & Shou, C. (2015). Sarsaparilla (Smilax Glabra Rhizome) Extract Inhibits Cancer Cell Growth by S Phase Arrest, Apoptosis, and Autophagy via Redox-Dependent ERK1/2 Pathway. Cancer prevention research (Philadelphia, Pa.), 8(5), 464–474. https://doi.org/10.1158/1940-6207.CAPR-14-0372
139.Hsu, Y. J., Huang, W. C., Chiu, C. C., Liu, Y. L., Chiu, W. C., Chiu, C. H., Chiu, Y. S., & Huang, C. C. (2016). Capsaicin Supplementation Reduces Physical Fatigue and Improves Exercise Performance in Mice. Nutrients, 8(10), 648. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu8100648
140.Eichner E. R. (2016). Fighting Muscle Cramps With Two Spices and One Hot Fruit. Current sports medicine reports, 15(5), 304–305. https://doi.org/10.1249/JSR.0000000000000298
141.Lee, S. Y., Kim, H. J., & Han, J. S. (2013). Anti-inflammatory Effect of Oyster Shell Extract in LPS-stimulated Raw 264.7 Cells. Preventive nutrition and food science, 18(1), 23–29. https://doi.org/10.3746/pnf.2013.18.1.023
142.Jeong, J. W., Choi, S. H., Han, M. H., Kim, G. Y., Park, C., Hong, S. H., Lee, B. J., Park, E. K., Kim, S. O., Leem, S. H., Jeon, Y. J., & Choi, Y. H. (2019). Protective Effects of Fermented Oyster Extract against RANKL-Induced Osteoclastogenesis through Scavenging ROS Generation in RAW 264.7 Cells. International journal of molecular sciences, 20(6), 1439. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms20061439
143.Khaliq, H., Juming, Z., & Ke-Mei, P. (2018). The Physiological Role of Boron on Health. Biological trace element research, 186(1), 31–51. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12011-018-1284-3
Serving Size: 2 Capsules;
Capsules Per Container: 60;
Bottle Color: Black;
Bottle Size: 175cc;
Lid Color: White